Reporting to: Vice President ETP Europe
Location: Pixl Evolutions office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to travel, sometimes at short notice.
Experience and Behaviours:
- Basic photo/video abilities.
- Presentation creation skills e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers and event production professionals in both formal and informal situations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
A positive attitude gets the work done and motivates others to do the same without dwelling on the challenges that inevitably come up in the role. A positive attitude is something that is most valued by colleagues and clients.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction:
Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules and procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.
Purpose of the Role:
The team at Pixl have a commitment to provide a profitable delivery of live and studio events combined with outstanding standards of quality within our own resources. As part of the Pixl team you will take responsibility for the creation of high-quality and compelling photography, social media and marketing materials including blog posts, case studies, award submissions and more to support the marketing efforts for Pixl Evolution. Working with the ETP Marketing team located in Orlando, FL, the Marketing Manager will support Pixl’s marketing initiatives through the development and editing of press releases, email copy social media captions and more.
Summary of Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with photography and/or videography, capturing and editing photos and videos for social media and website.
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice.
- Write blog posts, press releases, case studies, award submissions and more.
- Manage award submission calendar.
- Ability to visit show site to take photos (some shows may take place during non-office hours, weekends, etc).
- Manage the UK social media outlets.
- Support the UK sales team in RFP submissions.
- Maintaining the sales presentations, credentials and videos.
- Promote the companies brand identity.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Management Accountant
The Management Accountant
Pixl Evolutions office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required
Full time – £22000 to £25000pa based on experience, can consider reduced hours to flex with school times
Main purpose of the job:
The Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of Sales and Bought ledgers.
Qualities and attributes required:
- Very well organised with a structured, methodical approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Be flexible and willing to help colleagues as needed
- Self-motivated with a passion for results
- Ability to prepare and present reports to senior level
- Able to work comfortable with MS Office and Excel software and experience of CRM systems
- Can-do attitude and positive approach to life
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately coding and checking supplier invoices and challenging any that are incorrect
- Setting up new supplier accounts as needed and paying supplier invoices via BACS
- Checking and reconcile supplier statements
- Setting up new customer accounts and carrying out credit checks
- Raising invoices and assisting with customer queries
- Assisting with credit control
- Processing daily receipts and payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting with the month-end close and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of intercompany payments
- Ensuring correct coding for VAT and first review of transactions in returns
- Processing staff expenses and ensuring proper documentation and authorisation policies are adhered to
- Participating in other administrative tasks that fall within the responsibility of the finance department
- Office front line engagement, phones, front door etc.