This website is operated by Pixl Evolution, whose registered address is The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you. The website does not currently collect any data as it stands. This may change, if Pixl decides to add contact forms/newsletter sign ups.
We confirm that any information you provide us will be kept secure. We fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations.
The below outlines what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you contact us.
Types of Information We May Collect from You:
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals or companies who communicate electronically with us.
- Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about yourself/company by filling in forms sent to you supplied by us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, emergency contact/medical details, passport information and/or public liability insurance information.
- Information our website automatically collects about you. We currently do not collect any information from you when you visit the site. However, an analytics tracker has been incorporated.
This is real-time insights about each visitor to our site. This information enables us to interact with visitors and significantly improve the customer experience. On each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information including the following:
Technical information: A version of your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit: Including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time), page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How We May Use the Information We Collect from Contacting Us Electronically:
- Information you supply to us: To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us.
- Information we will automatically collect about you: To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes; improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
- Please note that there are downloads on the website (the pixel grid generator).
Your Rights – Access to Your Personal Data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).