Audio Project Manager
Audio Head of Department
Managing multiple client projects from brief to completion.
Pixl Evolutions office & home office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required.
Main purpose of the job.
Reporting to The Audio Head of Department the Audio Project Manager will take responsibility for the technical delivery of client briefs, directly or a part of a wider team. Manage & grow client relationships.
Qualities and attributes required:.
- Extensive experience of the corporate market sector.
- Strong Knowledge of d&b loudspeaker Systems, Dante Networking and Yamaha consoles
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers and event
production professionals in both formal and informal situations.
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of commercial, business and financial
- Self-motivated with a passion for results.
- Ability to prepare and present reports to senior level.
- Strategic thinker with clear ability to identify, appraise and implement new ideas and approaches for developing revenue and profitability of the business.
- Highly IT literate, with good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and experience of CRM systems.
- Full valid driving licence and ability to travel, sometimes at short notice.
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities.
- Managing client relationships, to maintain and grow the business.
- Attend production meeting and site visits as required.
- Take detailed client briefs.
- Work with the project and operations team to convert the brief into an accurate technical delivery.
- Manage the on-site crew to deliver the clients brief.
- Ensure all equipment returns from site to Pixl upon completion of the project.
- Consolidate the project budget, promptly to enable invoicing.
- Ensure all invoicing take place at the correct times.
- Take an active role in and contribute to the Company’s business strategy.
- Encourage and build strong relationships with key individuals and major clients, professionally and socially.
- Identify potential development to Company’s ‘offer’ to meet the customer’s additional needs.
- Discuss leads, progress and opportunities on a regular basis with the Sales Team.
- Go to site for events when necessary.
- Attend trade shows when appropriate.
- Research the latest technology and advise company employees appropriately.
- Active role in leading fixed and freelance staff on preparing and setting up a job.
- Liaise with the project coordinator to arrange sub-hire equipment at the best possible price when required.
- Project support out of hours when required.
- Technical equipment research and training as appropriate.
- Supporting the sales team in RFP’s tending and pitches.
- Maintain up to date license for appropriate job required skill. e.g Working at height certificate, IPAF, etc.
- To perform other duties as assigned by and discussed with the Project Director and Sales Director
Audio Project Manager
The Management Accountant
The Management Accountant
Pixl Evolutions office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required
Full time – £22000 to £25000pa based on experience, can consider reduced hours to flex with school times
Main purpose of the job:
The Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of Sales and Bought ledgers.
Qualities and attributes required:
- Very well organised with a structured, methodical approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Be flexible and willing to help colleagues as needed
- Self-motivated with a passion for results
- Ability to prepare and present reports to senior level
- Able to work comfortable with MS Office and Excel software and experience of CRM systems
- Can-do attitude and positive approach to life
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately coding and checking supplier invoices and challenging any that are incorrect
- Setting up new supplier accounts as needed and paying supplier invoices via BACS
- Checking and reconcile supplier statements
- Setting up new customer accounts and carrying out credit checks
- Raising invoices and assisting with customer queries
- Assisting with credit control
- Processing daily receipts and payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting with the month-end close and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of intercompany payments
- Ensuring correct coding for VAT and first review of transactions in returns
- Processing staff expenses and ensuring proper documentation and authorisation policies are adhered to
- Participating in other administrative tasks that fall within the responsibility of the finance department
- Office front line engagement, phones, front door etc.