CEO/VP ETP EUROPE & MANAGING DIRECTOR PIXL
Growing New Business opportunities for Pixl Evolution and the Live Events Division
Pixl Evolutions office & home office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required.
Main purpose of the job.
To Grow New Business opportunities for Pixl Evolution and the Live Events Division, introducing new clients and helping to manage long term account development.
Qualities and attributes required:.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers and event production professionals in both formal and informal situations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Effective decision-making.
- The ability to travel, sometimes at short notice.
Attitude: A positive attitude gets the work done and motivates others to do the same without dwelling on the challenges that inevitably come up in the role. A positive attitude is something that is most valued by colleagues and clients.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction: Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules and procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties. This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities.
- Work towards an increased revenue and repeat work for Pixl Live.
- Develop and grow key account relationships.
- React quickly and proactively to any promising sales leads that are identified.
- Research and identify relevant events and brands to approach. This will be through intelligence passed to the department, media and internet research and personal contact.
- Ensure the Marketing Team are aware of forthcoming events at the appropriate lead time.
- Approach prospects to introduce and arrange meeting with the relevant team members.
- Prospect customers through cold calls, networking and/or referrals.
- Produce reports to identify lapsed customer and revenue opportunities.
- Take ownership and maintenance of the group’s CRM system, incorporating all data input and reporting including sales activity and targeting for own directives and assisting the team delivery.
- Produce reports required by senior management to illustrate pipeline and forecast.
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit to client growth and account servicing.
- Assist with customer pitch documentation.
- Schedule and take an active role in regular project status meetings, generating status reports as required.
- To support and contribute to the Group’s overall business development strategy.
- To visit and represent the Company at industry networking events.
- Stay on top of industry and competitor developments.
- Mentor key personnel in the Account Management/Sales team, ensuring their constant professional improvement.
- Assist the Account Management team with follow-ups and client deliverables.
The Management Accountant
The Management Accountant
Pixl Evolutions office with travel within the UK, Europe and globally as required
Full time – £22000 to £25000pa based on experience, can consider reduced hours to flex with school times
Main purpose of the job:
The Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of Sales and Bought ledgers.
Qualities and attributes required:
- Very well organised with a structured, methodical approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Be flexible and willing to help colleagues as needed
- Self-motivated with a passion for results
- Ability to prepare and present reports to senior level
- Able to work comfortable with MS Office and Excel software and experience of CRM systems
- Can-do attitude and positive approach to life
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately coding and checking supplier invoices and challenging any that are incorrect
- Setting up new supplier accounts as needed and paying supplier invoices via BACS
- Checking and reconcile supplier statements
- Setting up new customer accounts and carrying out credit checks
- Raising invoices and assisting with customer queries
- Assisting with credit control
- Processing daily receipts and payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting with the month-end close and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of intercompany payments
- Ensuring correct coding for VAT and first review of transactions in returns
- Processing staff expenses and ensuring proper documentation and authorisation policies are adhered to
- Participating in other administrative tasks that fall within the responsibility of the finance department
- Office front line engagement, phones, front door etc.